NEW DATE: SEPTEMBER 27TH - LETHBRIDGE, AB - Minimally Invasive Approach to Treating Dental Caries: Participatory
3 C.E. credits & FREE products from Oral Science, Curaprox, and X-PUR (valued at $100)
LETHBRIDGE - SEPTEMBER 27
421 Mayor Magarath Drive South
- Managing the recent caries experience and current disease activity
- Differentiate between non-cavitated & cavitated lesions
- Identify solutions to arrest cavitated lesion
- Discover how high-intensity treatments can transform the cariogenic oral flora to a non-cariogenic one
- Discover how to optimize the remineralization process in-office and at home
- Discover how to optimize biofilm removal using the most effective and atraumatic home-care tools
This approach combines the most innovative, effective and evidence-based in-office treatments and home-care solutions. The participants will be proficient and confident to integrate and recommend these solutions in practice.
- Pharmacy recommendation pads and samples for patients will be provided.
- The brands presented will include X-PUR, Curaprox, Xylimelts, Gengigel, Advantage Arrest, FluoriMax & Plaque HD.